Published 17 May 2018 / Took effect 23 May 2018
1. Personal information
We collect To fulfil your order, we receive, collect and store any information (authorised by Wix.com) that you enter on our website or provide us in any other way, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information etc. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. Why we need your information and how we use it
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate the Services;
• To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
• To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
The NARLOA website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
4. Data retention
5. Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below;
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request;
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons;
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about NARLOA's use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to contact NARLOA